Summary of short stories : How I met my Ex by sarah mazlan.

 After a read entire book of how I met my ex. I can give glimpse of conclusion. Before that I want summarize the story that has been highlight. |
   This story name sarah went to vacation with  her friend on cherating. during that time, she had fun there with scenery and the airy air there. I can feel the emotion gave by sarah. I'd like to imagine eventhough I never been to cherating. but one day I would go there.I will make it short . Sarah made me giddy to her writing on ebook. The utter describing the vibe is so fancy. I like her writing style. I can binge reading which is I seldom do. I love the friendship between them. I think this real story made by sarah. I can see the book have been listed to real story award. Keep it up sarah. You have made it good story telling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 How to be loved

36 How to be productive

35 How to young